News & Updates
What's happening in the world of Hill Country Home Solutions.
- October 2012 --Hill Country Home Solutions becomes authorized dealer in the Austin
and Dallas areas of Velux Skylights and Suntunnels.
- September 2012 --Hill Country Home Solutions becomes authorized dealer in Austin
and Dallas area for PlyGem Windows and Doors.
- May 2012 --Hill Country Home Solutions becomes authorized dealer in the Austin
and Dallas area of the AtticBreeze™ Solar Attic Fans.
- April 2012 --Hill Country Home Solutions, Inc. launches a new home improvement division focused on home energy efficiency.
- February 2012--Hill Country Home Solutions Incorporates, board members assigned
- September 2011 --Hill Country Home Solutions opens Dallas office.
- March 2011 -- Hill Country Home Solutions becomes authorzied dealer of Radiaflect™ Reflective Insulation.
- May 2010 --Hill Country Home Solutions becomes authorized dealer of Solex™ Solar Attic Fans.
- March 2010 --Hill Country Home Solutions opens office in Cedar Park Texas
- February 2010 --Rebuilding efforts in Galveston comes to a close with a total of 26 homes being rebuilt with no cost to the homeowner. Total of 5,620 volunteers. What an amazing 16 months!
Click here to watch a few videos on this effort.
- 2009 --averaging at 100 volunteers a day during spring break and summer months, Warrior4Christ continues to lead the rebuilding efforts in Galveston, TX.
- Owner of Hill Country Home Solutions, and Founder and Director of Warrior4Christ Ministries is recognized by Galveston city for his contributions in the wake of this disaster.
Click here to read article
- November 2008 --Partnering with Campus Crusade for Christ and other non-profit organization, Warrior4Christ Ministries begins rebuilding efforts in Galveston using volunteer labor and donated materials. Aid is provided to homeowners with no insurance or financial ability to make repairs themselves.
Click here to watch videos detailing our response to this disaster.
- Novemeber, 2008 -- Kevin Thompson, owner of Hill Country home Solutions and Founder of Warrior4Christ Ministries, named one of seven project managers for rebuilding of Galveston Island after Hurricane Ike.
- October, 2008 -- Warrior4Christ, a non-profit organization, is formed in the wake of Hurricane Ike. Founded by
Kevin Thompson, the owner of Hill Country Home Solutions, the faith-based organization will provide relief to those needing help on Galveston Island.